New US restrictions on Chinese tech giant Huawei

New US restrictions on Chinese tech giant Huawei

ABD,
ABD, Huawel
The Trump administration announced that it is preparing to introduce new restrictions to prevent Chinese tech company Huawei from accessing chips that are already on the market.


According to Reuters, the US Department of Commerce announced on Monday that it plans to expand the scope of restrictions on Chinese tech giant Huawei from May 2019.

The purpose of the United States is to prevent Huawei from accessing previously restricted semiconductors without special permission. These materials include chips manufactured or developed with American technology and software and issued by foreign companies.

According to the Trump administration's new decision, in 21 countries on the US business blacklist, 38 new companies have been added to Huawei-linked companies, increasing the number of companies on the list to 152.

Europenews21Europe NewsInternationalBreaking NewsUS NewsWorld News Ful Time News

Comments

  1. Mr Benjamin contact Email details, 247officedept@gmail.com. / Or Whatsapp +1 989-394-3740 that helped me with loan of 90,000.00 Euros to startup my business and I'm very grateful,It was really hard on me here trying to make a way as a single mother things hasn't be easy with me but with the help of Mr Benjamin put smile on my face as i watch my business growing stronger and expanding as well.
    I know you may be surprised why I put things like this here but I really have to express my gratitude so anyone seeking financial help or going through hardship with their business or want to start a business project can see this and have hope of getting out of the hardship..
    Thank You.



    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Large base in Northern Syria in the north of the United States

Multi-million dollar Bitcoin transactions increased in North America